My name is Erik bij de Vaate and I am a certified interaction designer living in the south of the Netherlands.
I design websites, apps and digital products by creating flowcharts, wireframes and interactive prototypes. I am also capable of optimizing existing websites using Analytics or with implementation and supervision of usability testing.
With 5 years experience within the field of eHealth and more than 10 years in webdesign I have build up alot of skills to create powerful interfaces from the perspective of the user. I am also very passionate about logo and identity design. My designs are often described as simple, elegant and creative.
Thank you for visiting my online portfolio, I hope you like my work and my blog. I am looking forward to hear from you.
Today I completed my first year as an ingress agent. Within this year I achieved level 14 agent clearance and walked 2121 KM, neutralised 5014 portals destroying 11652 links and 6697 fields. Captured 5224 portals (1601 uniques) and deployed 43,206 resonators in order to create 7983 links and 4307 control fields. Totalling 30.510.927 AP 1974 ↔ views ✍ 01 dec. 14
* a theory that the mind and the body may each affect the other.
some of my SERVICES
- Creating wireframes and mock-ups on the fly for potential usability issues.
- Set up user scenarios and stories based on design descisions and project requirements.
- Review, document and communicate concepts effectively across your organisation.
- Explore and evaluate a wide range of design ideas and directions to find the right solution.
- Creating high fidelity designs reflecting your corporate identity.
"Look and feel" is important but "use and feel" is crucial.
perfect for STARTUPS
- Save time and budget, invest in the things you need today.
- Wireframes and Mockups are a great way to explore the perfect flow and feel for your product.
- Useful tools that can be used to prove your concept and test it on your audience.
- Visualise and validate what users want from the interface.
- Details and visuals can always be added at a later stage of development.
True interactivity is not about clicking on icons or downloading files, it's about encouraging communication.
knowing your USERS
- Explore the needs, wants and expectations of your audience to gather user requirements.
- Make sure your product is fun, practicable and easy to use.
- Finetune your product to enhance your digital experience.