My name is Erik bij de Vaate and I am a certified interaction designer living in the south of the Netherlands.
I design websites, apps and digital products by creating flowcharts, wireframes and interactive prototypes. I am also capable of optimizing existing websites using Analytics or with implementation and supervision of usability testing.
With 5 years experience within the field of eHealth and more than 10 years in webdesign I have build up alot of skills to create powerful interfaces from the perspective of the user. I am also very passionate about logo and identity design. My designs are often described as simple, elegant and creative.
Thank you for visiting my online portfolio, I hope you like my work and my blog. I am looking forward to hear from you.
* a theory that the mind and the body may each affect the other.
some of my SERVICES
- Creating wireframes and mock-ups on the fly for potential usability issues.
- Set up user scenarios and stories based on design descisions and project requirements.
- Review, document and communicate concepts effectively across your organisation.
- Explore and evaluate a wide range of design ideas and directions to find the right solution.
- Creating high fidelity designs reflecting your corporate identity.
"Look and feel" is important but "use and feel" is crucial.
perfect for STARTUPS
- Save time and budget, invest in the things you need today.
- Wireframes and Mockups are a great way to explore the perfect flow and feel for your product.
- Useful tools that can be used to prove your concept and test it on your audience.
- Visualise and validate what users want from the interface.
- Details and visuals can always be added at a later stage of development.
True interactivity is not about clicking on icons or downloading files, it's about encouraging communication.
knowing your USERS
- Explore the needs, wants and expectations of your audience to gather user requirements.
- Make sure your product is fun, practicable and easy to use.
- Finetune your product to enhance your digital experience.